la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

craig's list post of the day - this can't be real, can it?

i had to take it down. it was freaking me out. Dup told me you can "flag" stuff on craigslist so that the people who run it can look into it and take it down. this is going to be my new new hobby.

i would also like to add that since i started my new hobby of looking at shit on craigslist but not buying anything, i haven't bought one single thing on craigslist. i have inquired. i have come close but i haven't actually bought. it's such a great thing for the impulsive buyer because you have time to think and so many things can go wrong. i love it.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Cara said...

Don't worry! All that bulletproof baby stuff is part of an ad campaign for some action/comedy movie. There were internet ads running for it as well, showing a woman shooting at the baby stroller, happy baby unharmed, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home