la Ketch

my life story

Monday, January 28, 2008

craigslist post of the day

why don't people want their turtles anymore? it's so sad. i hope they don't split these turtles up. poor turtles...


2 Free Turtles
Reply to:
sale-554094308@craigslist.orgDate: 2008-01-28, 1:36AM ESTI am giving away Two turtles with a tank. I do not want any money just call and come pick them up. I don't have the time to clean the tank and feed them. I have had them for a little over a year and they are about 5 1/2 to 6 inches long. 2 Turtles 1 Tank 1 Fillter 1 Heat Lamp .......................................(914-751-4224)

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger bladio said...

remember when Superfudge ate the turtle?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger la Ketch said...

oh my gosh blade, i remember it like it was yesterday. then peter had to wait and see if fudge would poop it out. was that super fudge or tales of the forth grade nothing? my fav line of fudge's is when his dad sits down at the dinner table and he's like, "how are you doing today Fudge?" and Fudge is like, "well my liver is turning green and my toenails are falling off but other than that I'm fine." Judy Blume is a genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home