la Ketch

my life story

Monday, January 28, 2008

oh my god here's another one.

people please. if you decide that you are going to get a turtle PLEASE be sure that you have the time to care for it! this is just too much for me. I can't take all of these turtles. Who will take care of the turtles!!??

FREE turtle and tank!!! (Inwood / Wash Hts)
Reply to:
sale-554002825@craigslist.orgDate: 2008-01-27, 11:18PM ESTHi there! I'm looking to give away my red eared slider turtle to a loving home. I don't know how old she is (I adopted her from someone else) but she's about 7.5" long. If you take her you'll get: a huge tank and stand clip on UV lamp rocks for the tank sunning floating ramp water filter water heater ~25 foot hose to empty/refill her tank I'll even throw in an almost full bottle of turtle food and bottle of turtle treats. Most of the equipment is about 7 months old so still in fairly good condition but it's all FREE if you'll adopt her and take care of her! Please email to arrange a time for pick up. I live on a third floor walk up so if you're taking the tank you will DEFINITELY need 2 people as it's very heavy! Please see attached pictures. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home