la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boy, it's boy!

So yes. We found out yesterday and we're super excited. Of course there's a twang of disappointment that we won't get to experience having a girl, there's no denying that but there's so many awesome things about having a boy and about having 2 boys. Also, no teenage girl drama. Thank you Jesus! I gave my mother hell and I have a whole lot of Karma headed my way in that dept. so I think I may have just dogged a massive bullet. Whew!

Now we just have to figure out what to name this little dude. Deron has given me his name choice but I'm not allowed to speak about it here or anywhere for that matter. It's pure torture.

The most fantastic news in the world is that the baby is growing perfectly and very healthy and looking great. I'm thrilled. Go baby go!!




3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Kate said...

congrats you guys!! this is so exciting!! xKate

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

The teenage girl drama angle is one I return to again and again. Honey, I am so excited that you're having another boy! And I am not going to be sullen about the name thing. I'm going to be cool about it. Our time will come.

Skoal, healthy little!

xoxo

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

I'm just catching up on your blog, and YAY!!! Congratulations on the baby brother in your belly!! WOOO!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home