la Ketch

my life story

Monday, April 06, 2009

letting the cat out


Good news to share, I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Made it! Whew. Of course, I'm still a bit nervous but I'm feeling for the most part very relieved and excited now. I'm starting to get a little energy back and I'm feeling less pukey but still pretty pukey.

We're due Oct. 17th, little Libra. We will hopefully be able to find out the sex at our next appt., April 28th. I'll keep you posted. Like last time, we'll keep the name to ourselves until after the baby is born.

I'm feeling much more connected to this preganancy than the one that I lost in November. It's very different. I feel very positive and warm about it. I can see the trajectory. It's good. I think it's probably the same little soul trying again but the timing is better this time.

Wish us luck!

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

LUCK!!!! Luck luck luck.

Love and luck.

And chocolate-covered frozen bananas on a stick. Because why not.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger JM said...

I adore chocolate-covered frozen bananas. Especially with a sprinkling of nuts.

Woot!

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Cats out of bags are the BEST. Except little Libra cats that must stay in their bags until launch time. Those cats just need to lie low and be cool - which is just what this kickass little cat is doing!

So good.

xoxoxo

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Kristen Palmer said...

Yeah! Congratulations! all good wishes & hopefully I'll see you when I'm in town the first week of May and can tell you in person.

xoxo
k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home