la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back

We're back but i just don't feel like blogging still. I know, this is a long slump. I think it's because there are things going on with me that I can't really post up here and so I feel like talking about other stuff is fakey.

The trip was great. My family was so much fun. It was really good to spend time with good friends. The weather was fantastic. We saw Leonardo Dicaprio at the Getty Villa (with a girl, not Giselle). We ate Roscoes Chicken and Waffles (the perfect combonation, who knew!) It was all very LA la la la la.

I still really want to move there. Dup is still not 100%. We will see. The driving is weird but I think once you know your way around better it gets easier and you get used to it. Traffic sucks, there's no way around it. Literally. We did see an accident and it was upsetting and I couldn't help but think how dangerous it is, driving yourself around in a car all of the time but people get pushed in front of subway cars, so....

Eliott missed us horribly even though his Aunt Rachel took impecable care of him. He's finally getting back to his old self and eating properly, etc. This is one beagle that loves his routine. Anything other is grounds for being distraught. I have to say that I am falling in love with him all over again. He's very complex.

That's all I have. Possibly more soon. Possibly not so soon. Photos at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home