la Ketch

my life story

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

She may be pregnant but she still has balls...

-----Original Message-----
From: My friend who's about to become a single mother
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:50 AM
To: Her Boss
RE: Something else you should know

Well, nothing is 100% but, if I can get induced on the 5th I will have to go in the day before (Monday) to get potassin, etc. But, he has to wait until 2 weeks prior to schedule an induction - which is why he has to wait to let me know definitively next week. So, that would mean the1st would be my last day here at the office. Or, I can wait until she comes out naturally which would prob be the 15th or thereabouts and then my water would break in the office and you would have to drive me to health park in fort myers and then people at the hospital would assume you were the father and it would be awkward and embarrassing and you would feel sorry for me and insist on staying and be bored - but, we can got hat route if you would prefer.

-----Original Message-----
From: My Friend's Boss
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:45 AM
To: My Friend
Subject: Re: Something else you should know

So, you'll work till when? The 1st or the 4th?

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger HappyBabee said...

She sounds like one bitchin' chick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home