la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Push Car Update

Daddy Dup has painted the Pink push car Red. He caved!

This is a photo of the King looking distainfully at the Dup.

Honestly though, I have been with this man for nearly 10 years and not once has he ever taken on a home improvement project of any kind. Yet, when his son's masculinity is on the line, he rushes out to Home Depot, buys 2 cans of spray paint, pulls the thing apart with a screw driver and viola! It's red! It looks great, don't get me wrong but I'm just saying, you think you know someone...

I see more home improvement projects in the old Duper's future.

(Photo of baby in red push car to follow)

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger dup said...

Oh man, Elvis is making me feel really guilty.

But I gotta say...the car looks great. Like a big apple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home