la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

bulb

i'm very sorry. i've lost the bloggy feeling. it's temporary i think. i've really been enjoying fall but now it's like, ugh uh oh, here it comes, that frigid bitch - Winter.

I dread it, I dread it, I dread it.

I did plant some bulbs in the back yard last weekend, which was immensely satisfying. Just to have a backyard to work in, it's so fantastic. I have wanted it for so long and there I was digging in the dirt. It's full of rocks and clay but it's dirt. I can't tell you how much it helps me to know that those bulbs are out there. I like to picture them like a cross-section of the underground, down in their little holes. What on earth do you think are they doing down there?
Just waiting I guess.

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger momster said...

That will be the perfect sign of spring!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jessica Leader said...

Ooh, what kinds of bulbs did you plant? I could look this up, but I'd rather be lazy and ask you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home