la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, July 01, 2010

July July July


July!!! I love July. It's my favorite month of the year. It's my birthday month. It's the summer. It has such a sense of freedom to it and Laize Faire. Independence day! "Blow some shit up day!" is what it should be called. I love swimming. I love a bbq, watermelon, hot hot days. It's the best.

We're leaving for Yosemite in 9 days. I'm so excited. Although, I'm too busy planning next year's vacation to focus on this year's at the moment. You have to book 1 year in advance for the best camp spots you know.

What else? We are trying to refinance our mortgage. We are trying to paint walls. We are trying not to get sick. I twisted my ankle. I'm working on a television pilot. Jasper got a tooth.

And oh my gosh the best news ever. Judd Apatow is going to make the Pee Wee movie. It's a match made in heaven. I am SO HAPPY.

HAPPY JULY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home