la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

For some reason this is breaking my heart...

From Craig's List:

Giving away lovely Turtle
Reply to:
sale-540193056@craigslist.orgDate: 2008-01-15, 4:28PM ESTI am giving away a lovely lady turtle. She is 2 years old. If you like pets, and have children this will be a lovely , and safe one. I am giving away her water tank as well. If you are intereted please let me know , and we can arrange how to pick up.

Why? Why are you giving it away? Oh my GOD! WHY!?

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is tired of cleaning it's stinky tank and feeding and watering it because her kid's have lost interest and she hopes that the next person who has it will give it a nice oasis of a turtle habitat because she feels guilty watching it sit between the same glass walls day after day. She want's to set it free but knows it has been raised in captivity and won't survive in the wild.

Mmmmmkay, Maybe that's me. I think I need to find a new home for the snake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home