la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Eureka!


Ladies and Gentleman, last night, for the first time ever, our little tiny four month old genius, slept through the night.

That's right. He went to bed at 9:30pm and woke up at 6:30am. That's 9 hours folks!

I'm not banking on that happening every night from now on or anything but we'll take it. I think we'll keep him.

In other news, last night, for the first time since I started 100 sit ups a day for 100 days, I didn't do my sit ups. So now it's 100 sit ups a day for 101 days. NO I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP! I'M STILL DOING IT!! It's just a very minor set back.

4 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Meg said...

This is the cutest picture ever in the history or all pictures of all babies and mommies in the whole world of all time to infinity and beyond. My heart tells me that!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger momster said...

Did you panic? Did you quick check to see he was okay? That's what I did the first time. :-)

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Lauren Weedman said...

oh my god---
you guys make my heart hurt
in a non medical way
in a love way....
he is the cutest boy in the world...
he actually is, hilary....

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger YogaLia said...

You guys are BEEEEEE-UTIFUL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home