la Ketch

my life story

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 5 of 100 sit ups a day

I actually got into bed last night (at 9:30pm this is when I go to bed now and when I do go to bed at 9:30pm it's because I can barely keep my eyes open) and lay my little head down and closed my little eyes and even started to drift off before it hit me.... YOU DIDN'T DO YOU SIT UPS YOU MISERABLE WENCH! So, I got up and did them. I knew I wouldn't be able to face you all today if I didn't. And thank you Lauren for your comment on my last entry. You calling me fatty only makes me stronger. I know you're on my side.

Some may wonder if this is really all I'm going to talk about for the next 95 days. The answer is... probably.

4 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Sweetie, keep it up or............
I only did 78 sit ups for 78 days and ended up with more polar bears on my fleece christmas pajamas than any one else in the family!
YOU GO GIRL

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Yay! That is pretty impressive that you got out of bed to do the situps. Hurray for Hilary! Hurray for abs! You are going to feel fantastic after 100 days when you accomplish this, and get rid of your ugawomb.

("ugawomb" was my word verification for this comment, and it sounded so awesome, I just had to use it here. It just sounds like a good word for that little tummy pooch we all get post baby.)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

I love these situps posts! The first one was hilarious. I mean, serious.

Also, good for you!

I never tire of hearing about them.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger christine murray said...

bring back stories of the dog run ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home