la Ketch

my life story

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

just when i thought facebook was ruining my life...

...it brought some light into it.

I've become obsessed with fucking facebook. I think it's the lay out. I feel like if I can lay out all of my favorite books and tv shows and bands then the world will be able to see me for who i really am. I am afraid that soon I will exist only in facebook. That my real self will only ask you to join facebook so that I can add you to my friends, my entourage, my circle of friends, ask you to join my groups, send you a growing gift, a cosmo, take the movie compatiblity quiz with you and throw a sheep at you.

Then today I ran across an old friend of mine that I went to high school with. She was a year behind me and we did plays together. Her older brother was a year ahead of me and he and I went to college together. They are both really cool people but we totally lost touch.

Anyway, she has a blog and if you have some time check it out:

Sarah and Libbie

I think this should be catagorized as a "super mommy" blog.

I dare you not to fall in love with this little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home