la Ketch

my life story

Monday, July 23, 2007

little update

still pregnant! some things are happening - like tons of braxton hicks contractions - these are sort of "practice contractions" for those who don't know. It's really a tightening around the abdomen and they don't hurt but can become uncomfortable if you are having one right after the other, which I am. My stomach is hard as a rock pretty much all of the time now. Yesterday I started having some stomach cramping, which is how labor can start for some women ("feels like gas") but no regular contractions yet. So again, it could be tonight or next week. I go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what she says and then I have a chiropractor appt. and a acupuncture appt. so hopefully, they can help get things going.

Gallivanting Monkey is asking "how will we know you're in labor!?" i think checking here will be the best way. I'll have dup post something as soon as we know it's happening for reals.

Today is the 23rd of July so I guess this guy is going to be a Leo! I was kind of hoping for a Cancer like his mommy but some of my favorite people are Leos - like Dup for instance. I'm sure we'll get along better this way too.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Oh hurry up little Mr. Ketch-Dup! We all wanna meetcha!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS OUT OF TOWN WHEN HE ARRIVED!

David!

Beautiful, unbelievable David Muir Ketchum Bos!

The name is beautiful. The boy even MORE beautiful.

Oh, honey! You did it, you did it!

I love you so much, all of you. I'm so happy and proud of your brand new family.

I can't believe I was out of town away from the email!

Tell us as soon as you can how it went. You know, NO pressure, except just a little little bit.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home