la Ketch

my life story

Friday, June 29, 2007

The true girth of the matter


a few people didn't think i looked "that big" in the photo over at dup's blog. i think maybe it was the angle or the fact that i was competing with a baseball stadium. people, i look like a fucking house ok? to prove it, i'm posting the most unflattering photo of myself ever above. i took this myself in the reflection of a storefront near the doctor's office on Wednesday.
Cute? ummm... Large? yes.


I will not post a photo of my ankles. This is not a HORROR BLOG!

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Eve said...

You're giving me belly envy. I am coveting your gorgeous tummy in a big bad way.

You look beautiful, and are rocking out the cute summer maternity wear. How many weeks til your due date? Are you still planning on the louge birth in the woods? (haha)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger la Ketch said...

oh eve you have to be kidding but i'm grateful regardless. july 26th is the big day so a little more than 3 weeks. first timers are usually a little late but i'm begging this guy to make an early appearance. on wednesday he'll be 37 weeks - full term and we can give birth in the birthing center so i'm telling him on thursday "COME ON OUT!" still i'm trying to prepare for him to be as much as a week late too. that would be tough but it's likely. thanks for the encouragement! xo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home