la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The anatomy scan is tomorrow. We will most likely be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl. I'm pretty excited. If I had to guess, I would say it's a boy but I just really don't know. I won't be surprised if it's a girl. It's just going to be exciting to have it reveal itself to us. It is crazy how important gender is in our society. You can't deny it. There are big differences for sure but I do think it's weird that we make such a big deal about it. The baby just moved. I can feel it much more strongly now. It will be nice not to have to call it "it". That's for sure. Why do we not have a non-gender specific pro-noun for people? We are so obviously in need of one. Why aren't the Trannies and the Hermaphrodite community coming up with something? Seems like they should be the ones to do it.

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know me, but I am a friend of Pete Miller's and found your blog that way. I think this guy is a total perv. I think you pose a lot of good questions about whether a dog is traumatized by molestation. Probably not, as dogs tend to live more in the moment and do not have great memories. I am sure whatever this guy tried to do to the dog did not really stimulate the dog, as I am sure whatever this guy has ever done to a human probably did not stimulate a human either. But this guy is totally sick. and the pedophile analogy is not off. I mean, most good pet owners feel like ayou seem like a good pet owner. keep your sweet dog away from this sicko!!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Meg said...

We advise you to do what we did for Zoe. We taught her not let anyone touch her where her bathing suit covers! So far she has been safe.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger girlysmack said...

LOL over the gentile/genital debacle.

NOT laughing at the perv who likes "petting" dogs in the park. How sick. What a world... And just because the owner said this guy could touch her dog should not make it okay. Should the owner have to specify, "Yes, you can pet him, but don't try to cop a feel." Creepy.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger pete. said...

This is one of the best stories ever. You need to submit it to This American Life. If there's an icky version of This American Life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home