la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, January 18, 2007

if you have to explain it...

I love how Kathy, my friend with the sickest sense of humor, was the only one to comment on that last post. I can only guess that it's because of the photo. Didn't anyone else think that photo was funny? I mean I guess what makes me laugh is the idea of this chick going to put her baby in the dumpster and she sees that sign and is like, "damnit." and has to go to the next dumpster.

OK. it's sick and if i have to explain it... no, i still think it's funny.

In other news I'm wearing maternity jeans today. I got some Sevens for All Mankind. I know what you're thinking, "Sevens are so out" but they fit the best and had the best color so I got them and I don't care what you think. They were super expensive but totally worth it. i don't think I'll ever go back. I'm just going to wear these things for the rest of my life. i mean who in the world knows of something that can make your butt look this good and also be this comfortable? It's a dream. No buttons or belt hoops, just one big band of pure elastic comfyness. Sleeping in them.

We have an ultrasound today where they do a test to see if the baby has downs syndrome. I really hope this baby is healthy and I have a positive feeling that it is but if it does have downs syndrome, I'll still love it like no other. I have a hard time figuring out the purpose of these genetic tests but i feel obliged to do it. like I'm a bad mother if i don't.

I'm going to take this opportunity to look really hard and see if i see a little wiener or not. I'm starting to get major boy vibes but yesterday i had a dream that it was a girl. there's just no telling.



3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Meg said...

How about Dave Chapell Bos
or Margaret Cho Bos

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

I wanted to comment but I felt like I should PUT A LID ON IT FOR A MINUTE. It is not my wish to be your pregnancy stalker. It would be so easy. So easy.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger momster said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful.
I was confused by that down syndrome test, too. I opted not to have it done because I really couldn't figure out what would change, other than I would worry about it for months!
I hope you are feeling well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home