la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

on a lighter note...

This is a shout out to my guurl fou fou. You may also know her as Millie. Some even know her as Trisch or Trischa Kathy.

Not long ago Trischa Kathy met the man of her dreams and just this last weekend they flew to Vegas and got married. Elvis walked her down the aisle and this photo is of her and her new husband Dr. Jack outside the chapel.

This girl is so funny, so cool, so beautiful and so smart. She deserves it all and now she has a rock on her finger the size of Gibraltar. Also, she's pregnant. Now, I'm not only happy for her, I'm jealous. (Bitch!)

Mostly though, I'm so happy. Way to go Jack. You scored yourself one hot broad. I see a long happy life for both of you (and the tiniest pair of designer jeans you've ever laid eyes on).

Yay!

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger HappyBabee said...

Thanks Honey!! Love you!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Eve said...

What a cool picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home