la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mama Monkey

ummm... so the word on the street is that the galivanting monkey is in labor. The last I heard was her contractions were 1-3 min apart. This was at 9pm last night, east coast time. It is now 9am east coast time and we haven't heard anything. Are we anxious? YES. Are we worried, not really. Getting good feelings. Everything is okay, I'm sure of it. BUT, i'm also pretty sure that it wasn't easy and I'm deffinitely sure that I got a lot more sleep last night than the Galivanting Monkey. Oh Monkey. MONKEY!!! YOU CAN DO IT MAMA!! I think he's here. I think it's over and he's here and they're asleep and just forgot to call us. It's only 6am over there and they were up all night!!!

I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Thank you so much for the update!!!
Go Mama Monkey! C'mon Dave! Let's go Finn!
SO exciting!!!!!!! :)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger l. said...

oh, tremendous. tremendous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home