la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Finn est ici!

Ok, he's here. Mother and baby are doing fine. I don't have many details and the Monkey herself should be the first to fill you all in. She did end up going to the hospital and at the very last minute they decided to do a C-Section. From what I've heard, the Galivanting Monkey was a star through and through. Hip hip hoorah! Hip hip hoorah! Finn is here! Finn is here! And what a punctual little fellow. April 20th is his due date after all... awww I just can't wait to meet him.

4 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger DL said...

So he is indeed born on the 20th !
Yay, my twin Finn!!!!!

:)

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Eve said...

That is fantastic news!!! Thank you for sharing it!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!
Well done, Tina & Dave!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger la Ketch said...

Happy birthday PB! Also, it's also National Pot Smoking day. Four twenty dude....

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger DL said...

You have no idea how much everyone checking my id when i go places is always sneekering and saying "4 20 dude, awesome birthday."
Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home