la Ketch

my life story

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Monkey Sunday

I know that most of the people who read my blog read the Galivanting Monkey's Blog first but just in case you haven't heard, she's pregnant and she's about to give birth any moment. If you don't believe me go over there and read about it. You will probably never return because she has weeks worth of reading that is oh so worth reading. But wait! Before you go, please take a moment to pray with me. I know, I'm a devil worshiping heathen but it's EASTER, so put away your judgement caps and pray with me people.

Dear God type force in the Universe,

I know we're not the praying kind but if you're there and you can hear this, please take down the following requests in no particular order?


A. Please let baby Finn be born soon (preferably immediately), as he need not get any bigger.

B. Please let the circumstances be safe for a home birth, as that is where everyone would prefer it happen.

C. Please let it be, ok I'm not going to say something stupid like pain free but you know not really extra painfull. Not too long, ok?

D. Please let everyone be HEALTHY and ALERT and never in any life threatening situation.
E. Please let baby Finn be born soon.

Thanks God! Sorry to bother you on such a busy day! Congrats on on Jesus being raised from the dead and all. That's some crazy, crazy shit. Seems like, with those kinds of tricks up your sleeve the above request shouldn't be a problem.


Much love, and AHMEN! Shalom! Peace! Namestae!

La Ketch (replace La Ketch with your name here)


Thanks faithful readers. If I hear anything about Galivanting Monkey's labor situation, I'll let you know.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

What?!?! You sweet angel. My god. Thank you, Hilarina. I love you.

No baby yet, but lots of nesting. He'll be here soon, I'm sure. And on my last trip to the midwife, everything healthwise was looking good.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger la Ketch said...

yes, well I LOVE YOU TOO! so glad things are looking good. keep up the good work!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Sign me up for the Tina & Finn prayer circle!! I'm hoping she has a very smooth and fast birth, with minimal pain.
Go Finn Go! Think small head thoughts for your mama!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home