la Ketch

my life story

Friday, March 17, 2006

Top o the Mornin!

Update: I bought the ticket, not on priceline. It wasn't sooo cheap but I'm going and I'm excited to see my friend Rachel and also to spend a couple days in Jolly old England. Perhaps we'll go to "Ye Old Cheshire Cheese", where Dup and I went with Rodley when we were there on our honeymoon. The ghost of Charles Dickens will join at your table if you are lucky.

My cousin and his wife are coming to visit us this weekend. It's a little overwhelming to have house guests, expecially with Eliott because he howls incessantly at intruders. It's cute for about the first five or six howls, then it becomes uncomfortable like, "huh, is this beagle ever going to stop howling?" He does eventually. Stop. I'm excited to get to spend some time with my cousins though. It's going to be a whirlwind but I think it will be fun.

Today I'm wearing bright green pants and everyone in the office is like, "hey! green pants!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home