la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, April 06, 2006

NNNOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!

Mandisa, my love..... rest in peace.


THIS IS NOT THE LAST WE WILL SEE OF THE GREAT MANDISA!!!!


Bucky can fucking suck it. That little twerp. He has no voice. He is milk toast. Why God, WHY?!!!

I would have been more crushed if it has been Paris, who is truly my favorite (thank God it wasn't Paris) but this is Mandisa, who was one of my favorites to win! If this kind of bullshit continues to happen, I swear, I'm going to have to start voting.

MAAAAAANNNNNDDDDIIIIIIISSSSSAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

I know! And I tried to vote but the line was busy the whole time!

And I love Paris and I love Elliott even more. That was the most horrifying bottom three ever.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Bucky Covington better sleep with his eyes open.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home