la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Job request - adendum

In keeping in my tradition of putting things out there that I really want by putting them on my blog in a very specific way, I would like to make a change to my previous job wish by adding one detail that is very important. I would like a job working for a finance company that works with equities, aka the stock market because they work 6am-3pm and that would allow me to avoid traffic and also be home in time to spend some QT with little D before he goes to bed.

According to my recent research most of the finance companies have offices on the West Side, which makes sense because these rich dudes running them want to be close to where they live in Santa Monica, Brentwood, Malibu, etc. But for us little people who want to buy a little bungalow in Glendale, the Westside could be 2 hours away during rush hour or 20 minutes away at 5am.

I know a lot of you might be thinking, "getting up that early would be so horrible!" perhaps but it if it lets me have a house and time with my family then FUCK YES, sign me up. I can get used to anything.

So God? Universe? Please????

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger YogaLia said...

What about an addendum to your addendum saying that you want to find a company that works in equity AND is close to where you can afford to buy a perfect little home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home