la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Confidential to "Dan"

Dan! I'm sorry I never respond to your comments. You're so nice to comment on my posts all the time. I have no idea how you even found my blog to begin with. How nice of you to read it.

As far as your request to tell some acid trip stories, I've thought about that! But I mean it's certain death right? Any time you start a story with, "this one time when I was high on acid..." people's eyes glaze over and they run for the hills.

I do have a few great acid stories but I don't know if I can find a way to tell one in a way that is entertaining and not just totally cliche. I'll think on it and get back to you. Thanks though! I've certainly never had anyone actually ask me to tell them an acid story before. It's refreshing.

It does make sense that I would fill you in on that time after high school when I actually did take a bunch of acid. I was labled the "Acid Queen" when I so wasn't but later I definitely lived up to the name. It's a wonder I have a brain cell left to call my own.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Langus said...

It's sort of like when you start a sentence with "let me tell you about the dream I had last night....."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home