la Ketch

my life story

Friday, August 25, 2006

This just in...


la Ketch has been linked by Urbaniak! Holy cow sweet jesus. It's going to be a fun day. I have single handedly turned my husband into the newest nemisis of Voucher Ankles (there are many). Will Dup be the new Josh Emery? I doubt it but one thing's for certain, my stats are about to go through the roof. Don't forget to read the Acid Queen Stories while you're stopping by la Ketch dear Voucher Anklets!

Good God. I think I was sort of secretly hoping this would happen...

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger l. said...

CRAZY.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger DL said...

Ha ha.
That is awesome.
I 've been somewhat away from teh intraweb, but seeing this and hearing the news about dup is great !
Go Dup !
Now get the part on the next Hal Hartley movie !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home