la Ketch

my life story

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

all apologies

I've been in my own personal K-HOLE. Moving is difficult. We all know this but I'm experiencing it so cut me some slack. It's so great to be in the new place but overwhelming because all I want to do is landscape the backyard and our dishes and clothing aren't even unpacked yet. I keep getting ideas about posts but I just haven't had time because I'm slammed at work and we have no internet access at our new place yet. It will be another two weeks before they can come hook it up. crazy.

In the meantime, I'll have to post a lu lu comic and hope you don't forget me. Also, please check out the newest link on my blogroll. This is my dear friend fou fou or kathy or "my life as Kathy". She's started a blog and she's got some good stories over there. Click on the link and enjoy.

AND, if you haven't heard, there's great news over at Kerouac Says! There's hope for MANkind afterall.

xo,
la Ketch

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Hello bunny. The link in your post for Kerouac Says takes you back to Kathy again. Not that it's not great over there.

I'm very excited for your new apartment! I mean, for you about it.

Email me your new address.

xoxoxo

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger la Ketch said...

sorry about that! i fixed it.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger HappyBabee said...

I feel honored, thanks La Ketch! I promise to keep my "Pat" comments to a minimum when I come to visit. You know I am very happy for you and D-Rock.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger l. said...

we at k.sez appreciate the publicity. and the joy. word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home