la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Uh oh....




I'm working on a post I swear. In the meantime, we're making a calendar for a dog run fundraiser. One of the dog owners is a professional dog photographer. So, we got this free shoot of E. I had to explain this because I didn't want you to think that we had gone so far as to pay to have professional photos taken of our dog. Now that I see the photos she took though, I think we should pay her. Aren't they great!? Esp. for a shy, neurotic freak dog. She really got some good ones out of him.

6 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger bladio said...

awesome! i especially love the one with floaty ears.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger momster said...

Cool! How did she get his ears to fly?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Fishing line. That's my guess. Or electric shock. Or one of those huge fans they use when photographing supermodels to make their hair and skirts fly.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Reb and Heidi said...

Wow does she do headshots? These are so glamorous.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger YogaLia said...

Maybe Elliot could book a commercial too...

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger la Ketch said...

thanks for the beagle props everyone! as my friend trisch said, "he looks dead sexy in these photos". as far as the flying ears shot, i think he was just turning his head and his ears spun out like that and she caught it. heidi, i'm sure she does headshots. it seems like a perfect choice, esp. if you respond to treats and kitty noises. let me know if you want her number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home