la Ketch

my life story

Thursday, February 23, 2006

la Ketch's American Idol Picks

It's no secret that i am addicted.

Here are my top picks:

Ace
Chris
Katharine
Kellie
Elliott
Lisa
Mandisa
Kevin
Paris
Taylor

Top 5:
Ace
Chris
Katharine
Mandisa
Paris

Pick to Win:
Paris

Of course now they're going to drag the shit out for like 16 weeks, forcing us junkies to watch that stupid jackie chan pepsi commercial 5 million times. I do like those commercials with the "office monkeys" though. "So I think we can agree that buying lots and lots of lottery tickets is not a good business plan." That's funny. Also, monkeys in suits are funny.

4 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger dup said...

What about TAYLOR HICKS? I want to see TAYLOR and PARIS at the end. But it'll never happen. It's going to be PARIS and ACE. Still I hope TAYLOR lasts as long as possible.

This post could have also been posted by a 12 year old.

Maybe it was.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger la Ketch said...

i made some changes to my list by adding taylor to the top picks and Katharine to the top 5. no 12 year old would be a taylor fan though. they are all loving ace.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Tina Rowley said...

YES, TAYLOR AND PARIS. Those are who's best! I want so badly for them to do a duet. That shit would clean out the gutters on my house, what with all the crazy good vibes bouncing the place.

Ace. Ace has not seen enough trouble in his life. Ace has never known the pang of unrequited love. Ace looked at the camera with that look at the end of Father Figure for too long.

A whackjob housemate of mine in college came home wasted and melancholy one schoolnight at like 3 in the morning, and played Father Figure at top volume, no kidding, like 12 times in a row. The other five of us in the house never spoke up, because we thought each time would be the last. But each time was never the last.

Ace must go.

And Brenna should be shot.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger la Ketch said...

oh Brenna will be shot. I have people working on that... Ace will go eventually but I hope not toooo soon because HE IS HOT!!! The reason he was looking into the camera at the end of Father Figure for so long is - he was sending me telepathic messages. It was a loooong message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home