la Ketch

my life story

Monday, November 07, 2005

Thanks for Sharing: Floozie


This is the first in a new series on "La Ketch" called "Thanks for Sharing". Enjoy!

Just now, a good friend of mine, also co-worker and reader of this blog sent me this exchange between herself and this guy she went on two dates with a few weeks ago. This morning she decided that he was just too young for her (he's 26 she's 33) and not really responsible enough for her (lives in squalor, doesn't make any money) even though he's really funny (only real reason she went out with him in the first place) and cute (the only reason she went out with him a second time). The too young thing was only made more apparent when she received this e-mail from him this morning:

hey [my friend's name]
just dropping u a line to see how ur trip was (if you've decided to come back to NY that is :)
what d'you do on halloween? I had an interesting time at China 1, verrry interesting story, ill tell it 2 u sometime
but yeah--drop me a line, i'd like 2 hear from u
cool
peace
[this guy's name]


Peace? So she was like, "La Ketch, how do I get rid of him? He so nice but it's just not going to work." Per my counsel, she decided to send him this which is sort of true:

Hey you. I know, sorry it's been awhile. I have been reluctant to write to you you because I have been seeing someone and it seems to be getting more serious. I felt weird about chatting with you - like I'm misleading you.

Now before I tell you what his response is, you have to know that the another bone of contention with this dude is that both times when they went out he made this big deal about her paying for half of it. Now here's what he writes back:

Wow, well you didn't seem to feel weird about draining my pockets but I expect that type of shit from people (floozies) like you. And don't apologize, I know that you're not sorry. Im not sorry either, I'm just gonna go out and have fun with the 2 girls I met over the weekend...

Floozie? Oh my god. This guy is hilarious. I just had to share it with you. hahahahha! My friend just added, through peals of laughter that all they did was kiss, for not very long, on the street before she said good bye.

Floozie?

What a dork-wad.

4 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Hahaha! Wow, he really showed HER! She must be crying over the huge mistake she made dumping that awesome, wonderful, mature man!
Hahahahaahaha!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger momster said...

The perfect definition of an immature, insecure and extremely insignificant loser man. Good riddance!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Mike Daisey said...

The real lesson, and the one I thought she was going to comment on, is not dating people who are sub-literate.

Either way, good call on her part!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger izchan said...

is that a word?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home