la Ketch

my life story

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

gone acting

re: my last post. i just meant that i wish i could feel confident and good about myself without also feeling self-righteous and angry at the world around me for not living up to my own high standards. it's the anger that creeps in and ruins it all and my own self confindence seems to go hand in had with righteousnes and anger. i was just scolding myself for being up on a high horse. being on a high horse feels good though, doesn't it? You know, like you're on a horse and you're really high up.

sorry i haven't posted in a while. thanks for all of the comments. i'm opening a show tomorrow night and i'll be in tech all day. everyone is really grumpy in my cast about it but i'm like, "hey it's a day off work assholes!"

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

break a leg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home