la Ketch

my life story

Monday, November 14, 2005

Arrested Development

DEAR GOD PLEASE SAVE THIS SHOW!!!


Don't they realize some people are living for it?
The season is postponed AGAIN until Dec. 3rd so that they can run back to back episodes of goddamned piece of shit "PRISON BREAK". Prison Break can suck it hard.

If they do cancel Arressted Devlopment, someone like HBO or Showtime will pick it up, right? Can they do that? They won't just let it........ END WILL THEY?!

DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T LET IT END!!!!!

I love Gob (pronounced Jobe). The actor that plays him, Will Arnett, is married to Amy Poehler in real life. Is she not the luckiest? I guess he is pretty lucky too because she is FUCKING FUNNY and CUTE. Bog Face and I were talking about this over the weekend and we were just imagining what their marriage must be like; how they must just laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh! But wait, Arrested Develpment is filmed in LA and Saturday Night Live is filmed in New York and so when do they ever see eachother? They must send each other funny cards and things.

sigh.

I shouldn't be jealous because my husband makes me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and I get to see him every day. Also, his TV show isn't in jeopardy of being CANCELLED.

Please for the love of all things good. Watch it!

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jason Grote said...

I'm of two minds about this. On the one hand, it's the best new sitcom in years, but on the other hand, the current head writer on the show is my uncle, who is kind of a jerk.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger la Ketch said...

a jerk but a GENIUS. funny how those two often come together...

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Jason Grote said...

Yeah, though actually this is his first really funny show. Actually, if you want to hear some mildly interesting trivia, I am pretty sure Buster and Job are partially based on different aspects of my cousin _____, currently mentioned on my blog. My uncle (cousin, really) is his younger brther. The whole family is an amalgam of my cousin/uncle's family and that of the show's creator, whose name escapes me at present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home