la Ketch

my life story

Monday, December 06, 2010

And Happy Thanksgiving and...


Oh dear me. What can I say. I have been buried, buried at work. There is no time. There is no energy. It's starting to slow but there's the back log. The tasks that we're put on the back burner that are now needing my attention. The real, real, real boring stuff...


ahhhhh. I'm trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I'm thinking that I would like to go back to school to get my masters and my teaching credential and then become a high school teacher. This is a few years off. Something has to give though. I can't just keep doing this.

The money and the hours though. It will be tough to let that go. I can't just keep doing this though. My soul. It's getting tight in here.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home